Position: BDM (Govt. Sales) AGE: Open Experience: 8 to 10 Years
JOB CODE: JO-549-01 LOCATION: GURGAON DEPARTMENT: Sales/Presales (Govt.)
- Solution and concept selling with an understanding of the vision of organization to sync with the offerings.
- A proactive leader and planner with cross-functional expertise in handling corporate clients, selling
Enterprise solutions (preferably Telecom/GIS/BI products) & key account management.
- To find out relevant tenders from tendering website, Govt/DPSU/website/ newspaper, registered tender
portal & GeM Portal as per company credentials.
- Identify the new leads in Government including Defence with contact person responsible for RFP/EOI etc.
- Find out new business/ Lead generation from GeM Portal.
- Review tenders, identify requirements & creating BOM with the support of respective departments
- Responsible for complete bidding process in relevant tenders and adhere deadlines within stipulated time
frame as per tenders’ documents
- Developing and executing business development strategy on Telecom/GIS base solution & applications and
plan across multiple verticals.
- Create and maintain highest level relationship and analyse business opportunities in government sector
- Develop pipeline and create consistent flow of interested prospects.
QUALIFICATION & SKILL-SETS
- Age 35 or below.
- 8 – 10 years of experience in Hunting role and Sales Management preferably in government sales
- A Bachelor’s degree is mandatory. MBA would be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of government including Defence procurement procedures and processes along with
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Working knowledge on Telecom/GIS tools and solution /applications shall be an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills and hand on experience of MS office.