Position: Head Product Engineering AGE: Open Experience: 12+ Years
JOB CODE: JO-511-01 LOCATION: GURGAON DEPARTMENT: Software
- The Product Head will be deeply involved in influencing product roadmap, go to market strategy, architecture & user experience design, liaising with all Business Functions partners.
- Responsible for the definition, documentation, execution of Core Application Projects/Programmes & participates in all phases of the project. Identifies, assesses & manages risks for the success of the project.
- To create a strategic blueprint for the design of innovative products, processes and related interventions backed by strong business analytics and insights on market needs and competitive opportunities available across various business segments.
- Manage a delivery team to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries.
- Determine product specification and operational feasibility.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Build the team, set expectations with specific outcomes and provide performance feedback.
- Coach, develop and motivate the team to meet and exceed performance expectations.
- Technically strong in .NET technology, Common Language Runtime (CLR), latest software tools and emerging technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Should have experience and knowledge in technical architecture/Solutions of the applications.
- Should be actively involved in doing code reviews and understanding of Design Patterns.
- Should be a good in trouble shooting and providing direction to the team in challenging situations.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN.
- Familiarity with DevOps will be a plus.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLSET
- 12-15 years in Product Management experience.
- Experience in Telecom/GIS industry would be preferred.
- Tech./B.E. (Computer Science/IT) is mandatory. M.Tech./M.B.A would be an added advantage.
- Must be a good software technology leader to build technology product.
- Should have experience in architecture and frameworks for products using ASP.NET MVC, .NET 4.5+, WPF, C#, Entity Framework technologies and Sybase database design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple complex projects.
- Ability to adapt manner of communicating, motivating and managing across cultures.
- Ability to understand the client business, domain of operations, long term and short-term objectives.
Lepton Software is a Boutique Location Intelligence and Analytics Solution provider with more than 20+ years of experience in various fields. IT has a team of almost 200 people. Major products and solutions are as under:
- 3D Maps: Lepton specializes in Map-based location analytics software solutions and consulting services, offering a broad portfolio of business and technology solutions including network feasibility planning, network inventory management, sales force tracking and management, business expansion solutions in Telecom, BFSI, Govt. & Defence, Retail, FMCG, Logistics, Transportation, Travel and Automotive verticals. These location intelligence solutions are developed on “Inception to Innovation” framework to meet all comprehensive and tailored requirements to gain information and operational efficiency through GIS, Remote Sensing, CAD and digital photogrammetry tools. Lepton through its portfolio of high-precision 2D and 3D maps have also empowered a large number of telco’s globally to roll out and optimize their networks.
- NetworkAccess: Lepton’s flagship product, NetworkAccess is a web-based network management solution that helps Communication Service Providers efficiently plan, design, document and maintain their network. NetworkAccess provides an open, configurable and scalable geospatial environment supporting fiber & other network equipment used by both fixed and mobile operators.
- Google Maps & Cloud: We are a Premier Google Maps and Cloud Platform partner for more than 10 years in India, Middle East & Singapore and have supported 500+ companies in their growth journey since its inception across various verticals. We have a strong footprint in the Middle East and Africa as well.
- SmartMarket: Another unique product of Lepton is SmartMarket – Smart Market is a Map-centric business intelligence platform to facilitate scientifically informed decision making for business expansion, performance analysis and operations optimization.
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
- Google – JAPACs Fastest Growing Company for Google Maps
- Pitney Bowes – Best Location Intelligence Partner of the Year for Telecom Vertical in Asia
- SR (Silicon Review) – Key Vendor in the Global Design & Engineering Space
- NASSCOM – Top Five Product Companies at NASSCOM Product Conclave- North
- CIO Review – Adjudged top 20 IT companies in India by CIO review
- PCQ – Overall Best IT Project of the Year for Unified GIS Project of Bharti Airtel
WHY WORK WITH US?
- We are a highly Customer Centric organization for all stakeholders, including the most valuable stakeholder i.e. YOU.
- Regular fun/adventure events like, Rewards & Recognitions, Celebrations, parties, etc.
- Company sponsored group health insurance for employees& their families.
- Meal Card facility for employees for better tax structuring.
- Lepton Academy – Learning Sponsorship Model for employees who crave for learning & growth.
- A self-created culture where we respect each other’s value.
- Work along with an energetic & young team which has mobilized the status quo &better aligned us to the competition.
- We are growing rapidly and your decision towards aligning your career with us gears to potentially rapid career growth while having an opportunity to contribute in important business decisions that can help in shaping up the products for a global audience.
LEPTON – CULTURE & BEHAVIORS
- Drive Performance through Value based Propositions.
- Ensure customer centricity by delighting customers & focus.
- Instill pride and passion to shelter and augment Lepton’s reputation.
- Ideate in Innovation and Technology.
- Accomplish speed with zero error rate.
- Maintain the Highest Standards of Honesty and Integrity.