Website Lepton Software Export & Research (P) Lt
Location intelligence is The New Business Intelligence
Lepton is a leading provider of Telecom focused geographic information system (GIS) software products & solutions since more than 25 years of span globally. It is an ISO & CMMI Level 3 certified company.
Lepton’s flagship product, NetworkAccess is a Web/Mobile based Telecom network management solution that helps communication service providers to plan, design, document and maintain their network efficiently. NetworkAccess provides an open, configurable and scalable geospatial environment supporting fiber, RF & other network equipment used by fixed, broadband and mobile operators.
Lepton also helps telcos and ISP’s to achieve various business KPIs and address business critical issues like business expansion and business process optimization through its solution and consultancy services. Lepton through its portfolio of high precision 2D and 3D maps have also empowered large number of Telco’s globally to roll out and optimize their networks.
We are looking for a young and dynamic Telecom Sales Leader to build International presence and achieve international sales target. The position will be based out at Gurgaon and reporting to Head – Product Management.
- Developing and executing business development strategy and plan across multiple verticals.
- Lead an expansion for existing and new territories and act as a true hunter in multiple verticals.
- A proactive leader and planner with cross-functional expertise in handling corporate clients, selling Telecom products/services & key account management.
- Create and maintain CXO level relationship and analyze business opportunities.
- Willingness to extensive travel globally.
- 10-12 years of experience in Hunting role and Sales Management in telecom vertical.
- MBA would be preferred.
- Experience of selling managed services projects to large telecom companies.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Must have strong experience in selling Products and Services to Telecom companies (Service providers and Equipment Manufacturers) in India and APAC.
- Proven team player and contributor with agility to work in dynamic environment
- An effective communicator with flexible & detail oriented attitude with ability to interact effectively with peers and prospects/customers.
Location – Gurgaon
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com