Position: TELECOM ENGINEER Experience: 3+ Years
JOB CODE: JO-554-03 LOCATION: Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat DEPARTMENT: Telecom
Should have exposure of —
- Fiber, Copper Transport, MAN and access network Planning (planning for aggregator, access rings and there
bandwidth along with optimized fiber termination plan).
- 3+ years’ experience holder of any Fiber planning & optimization tool exposure (MapInfo 16.0,
NetworkEngineer, SmallWorld, ConnectMaster & Comsof are preferable).
- Different type of technology like PDH, SDH, IP-MPLS, DWDM etc.
- All terminology of Fiber & Copper network.
- Troubleshooting in Fiber Link budgeting. Basic hardware knowledge, which normally use in Fiber/Copper network.
- Any kind of Telecom Software.
- FTTX network planning (BOM, BOQ, ISP and OSP planning)
- Good to have Tools Knowledge: Ellipse/ Mentum Planet/ Pathloss.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLSET
- 3+ Years’ experience.
- Should have qualification of BE/B.Tech. or equivalent.
- Excellent documentation skills using MS Word, Power Point, Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible to work in pressure, late sitting and from Home
- Candidate will be based on Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat but should be willing to relocate to any customer site in
India for short/long term.
Lepton Software is a Boutique Location Intelligence and Analytics Solution provider with more than 20+ years
of experience in various fields. IT has a team of almost 200 people. Major products and solutions are as under:
- 3D Maps: Lepton specializes in Map-based location analytics software solutions and consulting services,
offering a broad portfolio of business and technology solutions including network feasibility planning,
network inventory management, sales force tracking and management, business expansion solutions in
Telecom, BFSI, Govt. & Defence, Retail, FMCG, Logistics, Transportation, Travel and Automotive verticals.
These location intelligence solutions are developed on “Inception to Innovation”framework to meet all
comprehensive and tailored requirements to gain information and operational efficiency through GIS,
Remote Sensing, CAD and digital photogrammetry tools. Lepton through its portfolio of high-precision 2D
and 3D maps have also empowered a large number of telco’s globally to roll out and optimize their networks.
- Network Access: Lepton’s flagship product, Network Access is a web-based network management solution
that helps Communication Service Providers efficiently plan, design, document and maintain their network.
Network Access provides an open, configurable and scalable geospatial environment supporting fiber & other
network equipment used by both fixed and mobile operators.
- Google Maps & Cloud: We are a Premier Google Maps and Cloud Platform partner for more than 10 years in
India, Middle East & Singapore and have supported 500+ companies in their growth journey since its
inception across various verticals. We have a strong footprint in the Middle East and Africa as well.
- Smart Market: Another unique product of Lepton is Smart Market – Smart Market is a Map-centric business
intelligence platform to facilitate scientifically informed decision making for business expansion, performance
analysis and operations optimization.
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
- Google – JAPACs Fastest Growing Company for Google Maps
- Pitney Bowes – Best Location Intelligence Partner of the Year for Telecom Vertical in Asia
- SR (Silicon Review) – Key Vendor in the Global Design & Engineering Space
- NASSCOM – Top Five Product Companies at NASSCOM Product Conclave- North
- CIO Review – Adjudged top 20 IT companies in India by CIO review
- PCQ – Overall Best IT Project of the Year for Unified GIS Project of Bharti Airtel